SURFACE TREATMENT ON ALUMINIUM AND ITS ALLOYS.
MAXIMUM PROTECTION AGAINST CORROSION
- Protection against corrosion
- Compliant with MIL A 8625F
- Ceramic layer
- Compliant with UNI 4522-66
- Weather resistant
- Compliant with NSF standards
- Different colours available
- Can be applied to various alloys
Anoplate® is an anodising process that involves electrolytically transforming the surface of aluminium. Originally developed for architectural needs, Anoplate® is now used in a wide variety of applications.
Anoplate® can be coloured with different pigments according to aesthetic requirements and can be combined with numerous surface preparations, both chemical and mechanical. Conforming to UNI 4522-66 and MIL A 8625 F standards, Anoplate® is suitable for food contact (NSF 51) in its colourless version.