TRIVALENT CHROMIUM ZINC-PLATING TREATMENT WITH VARIABLE THICKNESSES.
APPLICABLE ON IRON, AVP MATERIAL AND FERROUS ALLOYS.
PROTECTION AGAINST CORROSION WITH IRIDESCENT EFFECT.
- Passivation in trivalent chrome according to the RoHS standard
- Produces a conversion layer.
- It adds an iridescent, glossy and aesthetically appealing film to the materials
- The passivation layer is suitable for receiving subsequent sealants.
- Exceptional corrosion resistance: over 250 hours in fog with white salts without sealant
It is a cold acid galvanizing process with yellow passivation based on trivalent chromium with high anti-corrosive performance.