VERY HIGH CORROSION PROTECTION CHEMICAL NICKEL SURFACE DEPOSITION ON ALUMINIUM, STEEL, IRON, BRASS AND BRONZE. VALUED FOR ITS HIGH CORROSION RESISTANCE AND DEPOSITION ACCURACY.
- Significant increase in surface hardness
- Very high resistance to corrosion
- Suitable for contact with food according to NSF
- Compliant with ASTM B733 standard
- Magnetic transfer
- Compliant with AMS 2404B
- High working temperature (800 °C)
- Possibility of depositing high thicknesses
- More than 1000 hours in salt spray at high thicknesses
- Constant homogeneous coating over the entire surface of the part with a tolerance of ± 3 microns
Chemical nickel-plating process with medium phosphorus content (9%) with high anti-wear performance and surface hardness.