ANTI-ADHESIVE TREATMENT FOR INCREASED RESISTANCE AND CORROSION [SIC]; SUITABLE FOR FOOD CONTACT. NANOTECHNOLOGICAL COATING WITH HIGH ANTI-ADHESIVE AND NON-STICK PROPERTIES.
- Prevents the adhesion of organic and inorganic substances
- Possibility of treating pieces made of different materials
- Permanent anti-adhesive solution
- Increases corrosion resistance
- Increases chemical resistance
- Room temperature treatment
- High working temperature (up to 650 °C)
- Does not alter the mechanical tolerances
- Ideal for complex geometries
- Suitable for contact with food according to NSF
NanoXHAM D® is a nanometric coating with high chemical inertia that prevents the adhesion of organic and inorganic substances to surfaces. NanoXHAM D® is the ideal solution for any application where there are adhesion problems. The substrate can also be an assembly of parts of different nature, metals, or plastics, and can be combined with other surface or heat treatments to increase its performance. Thanks to its chemical inertness, this treatment increases resistance to corrosion and chemical attack. The treatment withstands temperatures above 650°C and is carried out at room temperature. It is particularly suitable for complex surfaces and critical undercuts.
It is a nanometric coating with high chemical inertia that prevents the adhesion of organic and inorganic substances to surfaces.